วันอังคารที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

แบบทดสอบ Past Perfect Tense

Choose the right answer...
1. I was sure that I ___________ him before.
had saw
seen
had seen
2. I needed to know what ______________ to my car.
has happened
had happened
happened
3. The show ________________ by the time we got to the cinema.
had start
had started
 has started
4. Mark left the restaurant after he _________ eating.
 had finished
 has finished
finished
5. I went to bed after I ___________ off the television.
switched
has switched
had switched

6. They had already gone ,when we _____ at noon. 
arrived 
has arrived 
had arrived
7 My son ________ his homework ,when his friend came.
has finished
had finished
finish
เฉลย พร้อมอธิบายประกอบนิดหน่อย  
1 had seen ใช้ Past Perfect
2 had happened ใช้ Past Perfect
3 had started ใช้ Past Perfect 
4 had finished ใช้ Past Perfect 
5 had switched  ใช้ Past Perfect 
6 arrived ใช้ Past tense ธรรมดา
7 had finished ใช้ Past Perfect 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น